Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello, I am just beginning my very first blog effort so please be easy on me. The topic is one that means a great deal to me as I have been an "experiencer" since I can remember - age 2 1/2. My first memories of such a thing and I didn't realize what was happening at the time. My Mom was in the hospital bringing my little sister in to the world and I was in the care of my Grandfather. He was washing our dinner dishes and I was looking out the window of a small play room. I was standing on a sofa looking through the blinds. We lived in the city in Hartford, Connecticut. However, I recall clearly there were no city lights in the direction I was looking and no moon. It was winter. All of a sudden a huge yellow egg shaped object moved in to my field of vision and stopped. The narrow part of the egg was on top. It was just behind the telephone lines and would have covered half the house next door had it moved any closer - at least to my judgement at that time - or more likely the whole house and then some. My Grandfather came in to check on me and he had a dish towel over one arm. I could only think that there was a nursery rhyme character floating in the sky so asked him to look and said "Grandpa, what is Humpty Dumpty doing in the sky"? He took a look, quickly closed the blinds and said, let's go up and get your pajamas on so you can go to bed. I recall he looked frightened. Upstairs we went. I had wall paper with nursery rhyme figures on it and that night a small figure came through my door dressed like a monk with his hood up carrying what I thought was a lamp. I wondered if he came from the wallpaper. From that night on I had an imaginary friend. Only years later did I discover he was not imaginary - he was what we call a "Grey" and he took me and sometimes I woke to discover my sister missing from her crib (it was right next to my bed). The lamp was some sort of tool. No, my parents didn't have her because they were asleep in their beds as I would get up and check. This was just the beginning of many years of abductions by beings not from this planet. I was taken both at night and in the broad daylight with my husband while driving, wide awake and talking. No sleep paralysis there to use as an excuse. So, I will continue the story or respond to questions as we go.

1 comment:

ZSun-nee Matema said...

I can tell you that we are sisters in our experiences -- at least in the way the first experience happened and changed your perception of what was possible in our "reaity."

I, too as a child had an open mind I had been exposed to Catholic School education and was a student of classical ballet.

I mention ballet because I firmly believe that the more flexible the human mind develops through creative exercises,the more readily "contact" can take place. Even now, from my conversations with contactees, the one thing that seems to persist is their common passion for some form of practiced art, mostly visual artistry but not always. The second feature enjoyed by contactees is the ability to heal.

I, too during one evening of reading at age 11, found a man coming from the corner of my room. It was common for me to read until 1AM but this night, a man dressed in a dark suit, white shirt and dark tie, showed up. He became my master teacher. He informed me of multidimensions, tours of other planets and allowed me to speak with others who answered my questions directly.

I was encouraged to create the Baltimore Xperiencers!(BAX). We are newly evolving but have had great success in terms of defining our experiences of contact.

Thank you for beginning this blog. I am writing a book of my family's contact history since the mid 1800's. I feel strongly about my work of disclosure despite those who would who find my experiences and ideas for our future anti-religious or improbable.

I hope to contribute as much as possible.